Sonic the Hedgehog 3 - Official Trailer


 



Sonic the Hedgehog 3 - Official Trailer


Sonic you finally found your family try to keep up I know it hasn't always been easy but you didn't change who you are in here yeah in my lungs or your heart there's been a high level security breach and we need team Sonic's immediate assistance project Shadow is far beyond anything we've ever encountered Shadow's story began a lot like your Sonic but where you found family and friends Shadow found only pain loss all right we got a rogue alien on the loose how do we find it start with the giant Fireball I love it let's start with a giant Fireball he is much more impressive than the Hedgehog I fought previously dude I'm standing right here you're colorful Bunch we don't want to fight you actually Sonic I would like to fight [Music] KN my turn can we just talk about this he's too powerful Sonic I can't believe I'm saying this but we need you know who this is a bad idea when is that ever stop me doctor we're visitors this is sad Robotnik even for you we need your help on one can condition what do this if I can't rule the world I might as well save it I need room but sir I don't have the proper materials found some when we're done there won't be anything right hey no cheat code what did you do what I had to welcome home my boy it's impossible is it it couldn't be couldn't it I are you in the saggy flesh

Post a Comment

0 Comments